3. How long does court last? Court is unpredictable and may last several hours
5. I am in the Zoom waiting room, when will I be let in?Please do not log out, you will lose your place in line. Stay in the waiting room, no matter how long it takes, a Judge or Prosecutor will speak with you.
5. How do I contest my citation? Appear on your assigned court date and speak with the Prosecutor
6. If I paid my citation online do I appear for court? If it is your initial appearance and you waived your right to trial you do not have to appear. However, If you failed to comply with a previous judgment and need more time to comply you must appear for court.
7. What if my hearing is set on or after 03/01/2023? You must appear in person on or before your court date at 402 S. Seguin rd. Converse, TX 78109.