COVID-19 Programs in Bexar County
LATEST UPDATES FROM CONVERSE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT:
GOVERNOR ABBOTT EXECUTIVE ORDERS:
- Governor Abbott Announces Care.com Initiative to Increase In-Home Child Care Access For Frontline Workers- April 6, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Federal Stimulus Package to Help Texans Affected by COVID-19- April 1, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Comfort Food Care Packages for Texas Youth and Families
- Governors Executive Order GA 08- Relating to COVID-19 Preparedness and Mitigation. - March 19, 2020
BEXAR COUNTY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT (JUDGE NELSON WOLFF):
OTHER RESOURCEFUL INFORMATION:
- Rep Cuellar COVID-19 Resources Handbook- April 8, 2020
- Rep Cuellar COVID-19 Manual De Recursos- April 2020
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission- Launches Statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line.
- Behavioral Health Resources (April 2, 2020)
- Prevent from Getting Sick- Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 (April 4, 2020)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention- COVID 19 Cases in the US.