Relocating to Converse

Economic Development Corporation
If you are a new business or want to relocate to the City of Converse, contact the Converse Economic Development Corporation at (210) 659-9163 to find the best information on:
  • Available grants
  • Locations for business
  • Necessary permits and requirements for operating a business in Converse

Water Services
If you need to start water service to your location, please visit the Water Billing Department at:
407 S. Seguin
Converse, TX 78109

You can also call (210) 658-1965 or (210) 658-1967 to start the water service process. You will need to make a meter deposit and provide your photo ID and the tax ID of your business to receive services.